Inspiration in Peace...

 


 For me inspiration usually comes from peaceful situations, someplace quite where i can let my mind wonder... Usually, my go to option would always be the beach or a pool, but since coming to Denver and being land-locked, i have switched up my hobbies to centering myself as well as practicing moves that would push my body further in terms of flexibility or mobility. (Although painful at first, there is often a sort of meditation that comes out of it for me.)

 I am grateful and blessed enough to be alive today and to be traveling abroad to finish up my studies as I explore different environments, cultures and traditions. I am also grateful for my friends, family and having the basic necessities I need... Even more grateful for anything beyond necessary that I own.

Long story short, always be grateful... It will never hurt you, and it will always lift you up.

Comments