Forcing creativity?

 


A form of creativity in my opinion is cooking, I personally have always enjoyed to cook alongside my mother especially during events if she ever needed a helping hand (During Ramadan too as that's where my creativity shines the most) as I would be starving and just start to CREATE... anything, as long as it would make sense to enjoy afterwards.

I see myself as an artistic creative, granted my roadblocks often come in the form of failing to represent my art in physical form or actually creating something tangible from what comes out of my imagination, but that is part of the process of nurturing my creativity and advancing.

To increase my creativity, that often comes naturally, but if I was to force a creative moment, I would personally take a moment to look up at previous works of creators that may have developed something previously and then taking my own creative and personal twist on breaking that form down and rebuilding it from the ground up.

Comments