Changes.

 

 


 

  1. On my way back home from a long walk, I realized the road I always walk on had new graffiti on it and thought it was quiet the interesting drawing, especially that it is done on the ground where many might not notice it immediately.
  2.  
  3. Perception changes a lot, the longer i spent staring at the object i chose... i realized that the details became more and more visible, yet it felt as though there was a barrier I had hit during my 5-minute stare down which almost hit me as a surge of boredom from the object, as if I had seen everything I thought I would see already. Yet it doesn't mean that there won't be more you wont discover... in my case, it was not after 15 minutes, but rather it came the day after when i woke up and noticed that the same object almost looked different than what i had been staring at.

 

Comments

Post a Comment